This character filled home is restored and in line with the charm and lifestyle of the historic village of Tumbulgum. It is tucked away in the exclusive Bawden Lane and only metres from Riverside Drive. To add to its privacy, the home is set back from the lane. The owner has put a lot of effort into the long driveway- ideal for boats and caravans with the area underneath which has room for storage, gym, workshop and parking. Upstairs is where the magic happens with the original timber floors, enclosed veranda with feature window pelmets, updated kitchen and bathroom with three bedrooms. The high timber ceilings are well complimented with the style and charisma of this 1930s style home and a new roof was a recent addition to the home. This beautiful and unique position will be the envy of your friends and with the unique village zoning it also could be the perfect place for a home business. I look forward to seeing you at the open home
@ Tate Brownlee Real Estate we open doors to your future
• Restored Circa 1910’s home
• Character filled with high ceilings and timber floors
• Updated kitchen and bathroom
• 2x New Air cons & ceiling fans
• New roof + rewired on two circuits
• Plenty of off-street parking and storage for jet skis, boats, caravans and trailers
• 803m2 fully fenced block offers the perfect, flat back yard
• Less than 100 metres to the Tweed River; boat ramp less than 1km
• Located within walking distance to shops, sporting ovals, Tumbulgum Tavern, cafes and Primary School.
• Only across the bridge to the Husk Distillery and an easy 10 minute drive to the M1.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.