Tucked away and set back off the street in a quiet cul-de-sac sits this modern and architecturally designed family home. Showcased on an elevated 844m2 block, this property backs onto natural bushland and enjoys mountain views. Stunning natural stacked stone feature wall and double timber doors welcome you into the home through to the family and living rooms. This area features raked ceilings and skylights further adding to the homes sense of light and space. The stylish kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances and natural gas cooktop. Three spacious bedrooms; master with walk in robe and lavish ensuite, balance of bedrooms with built ins serviced by main bathroom. Master in its own wing! The home is complete with a double garage, covered entertaining area, great flat backyard with lots of grass and plenty of room for a boat, caravan or trailer. This property has loads to offer the modern family. I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
@ Tate Brownlee Real Estate we open the doors to your future
• Architecturally designed single level family home
• Elevated 844m2 block backing onto bushland
• Outdoor entertaining with mountain views
• Two living spaces
• Floating laminate flooring in main areas
• Walls have been recently repainted
• Luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, twin basins and spa bath
• Internal laundry with additional storage
• Water tank
• Double garage with auto roller door and internal access
• Plenty of off-street parking for the boat or trailer
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.